Come work with a small team on a great mission! The Council is now hiring for a full-time accounting technician.
This position is principally responsible for:
- accounts payable processing
- contract records administration
- travel and other financial records management
- general ledger reconciliations
- other duties as assigned
This position requires:
- college-level accounting
- financial experience working in a non-profit environment
- experience using Great Plains Dynamics or similar products
An accounting degree is preferred, although recent college graduates in accounting or related fields will be considered.
Competitive compensation DOE. This position is located in Anchorage, Alaska.
Download the detailed job description for more information:
How to apply:
Please submit a detailed resume including cover letter, resume and three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is open until filled.