The Council is seeking a contractor to help us develop a strategic public outreach and communication plan, as well as to make recommendations for improvement in the Council’s image and messaging, engage a larger audience, and build support for the Council’s mission.
The final work product of this effort will cover:
- Development and design of a central strategic outreach and communications plan, as well as appropriate subplans;
- Identification of clear goals, objectives, and performance metrics for plan and subplans;
- Recommendations for improving the Council’s image and development of supporting materials and activities to accomplish this; and
- Evaluation of work products after implementation.
Request for Proposals submittal schedule:
- RFP submittal deadline: October 13, 2017
- Possible presentation to RFP evaluation committee: November 6-10, 2017
- Award announcement: late November 2017
For a complete description of the project, a more detailed project schedule, and requirements for the proposals, please download the full RFP in PDF format:
Inquiries regarding this request for proposals shall be directed to BOTH Council staff members listed below in writing via email only: email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls will be accepted.