The Council had some great presentations at our recent Science Night! See the list below for the presenter’s slides.
- “Canine Detection of Spilled Oil” by Scott Pegau, PWSSC
- “We Are Watching: A long-term monitoring program in the northern Gulf of Alaska” by Mandy Lindeberg, Auke Bay Laboratories
- “PWS Subsistence Survey” by James (Jim) Fall, AK Dept. of Fish & Game
- “Seabird Habitat Restoration: A case study in predation reduction” by Sam Stark, Graduate Student OSU
- “A Low Angle View: Making sense of Cook Inlet’s complex rock platform and reef habitats” by Susan Saupe, CIRCAC
Want to get notifications for next year’s event? Email Shawna Popovici to be added to the list!