The Council is currently hiring for four positions located in our Anchorage office:
- Financial Manager – Duties include organizing and recording financial transactions, preparing materials for periodic audits and for annual tax filing, preparing and presenting financial reports, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, preparing and monitoring the annual operating budget.
- Director of Administration – Duties include general administration and management, overview of governance practices and adherence to adopted policies and procedures, oversight of human resources function, etc.
- Administrative Assistant – Duties include receptionist, clerical, and administrative support.
- Bookkeeper/Office Coordinator – Duties include general office coordination and bookkeeping duties such as entering transactions and accounting into database systems.
About the Council
- About us
- Meet us: Current Staff
- What we do: Our Work
- How the Council got started: History of the Council
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org