Come work with a small team on a great mission! The Council is now hiring for a full-time accounting technician.
This position is principally responsible for:
- accounts payable processing
- contract records administration
- travel and other financial records management
- general ledger reconciliations
- other duties as assigned
This position requires:
- college-level accounting
- financial experience working in a non-profit environment
- experience using Great Plains Dynamics or similar products
An accounting degree is preferred, although recent college graduates in accounting or related fields will be considered.
Competitive compensation DOE. This position is located in Anchorage, Alaska.
This position is open until filled. Don’t delay! The first review of applicants will be July 24, 2020.
Detailed job description:
UPDATED JULY 7: Accounting Technician Job Description (PDF)
How to apply:
Please submit the following to email@example.com:
- cover letter
- name and contact for at least three professional references